EDRIS L.L.C., a limited liability company having its registered office in Targu Mures, Tudor Vladimirescu Street, no.54/A, Mures County registration number in the Trade Register J26/352/2003, Taxe code RO15329002 , (referred to as EDRIS L.L.C.").
The (EU) 2016/679 Regulation on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) provides:
Legality, fairness and transparency
Data is processed legally and correctly. We are transparent about the information used, the client being properly informed.
Customer may review, modify, or delete personal data owned by us and exercise the other rights.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
We only use the data for the purposes described at the time of collection, the purposes being compatible with the law. We ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented security and encryption measures to protect information. Note: No website, application or internet connection is completely safe.
TYPES OF INFORMATION
You can use the site without disclosing your personal information. However, if you wish to benefit from our Services, you will be required to provide your data in a form.
Requested data may include: full name, phone number, e-mail address.
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as IP address, internet browser, ads you clicked, location, web pages you visit on our website.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We collect your information for determined and legitimate purposes wich includ, but are not limited to:
- In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your questions and requests;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent;
- To provide and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or fix technical issues;
- To comply with our legislation;
- For establishing or claiming a right in court.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in each email or by submitting a written request to the email address email@example.com.
As part of site management, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved in data processing. For this purpose, we have developed and implemented data security policies and other confidentiality practices. In addition, our security procedures are continually reviewed on the basis of new technological developments.
For additional information on our security practices, please fill out the contact form in the Contact section of the site.
You will be notified of a breach of data security within a reasonable time after the discovery of such breach, unless a qualified public body determines that the notification would impede criminal investigation or harm national security. In this case, the notification will be postponed according to the instructions of such a body. We will promptly respond to your questions about such a data breach.
- Right of withdrawal of consent
- The right to be informed about your data processing
- Right of access to data
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right of removal ("the right to be forgotten")
- The right to restrict the processing
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator
- The right to oppose to data processing
- The right to not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles
- The right to appeal to justice
- Right to a complaint before a Surveillance Authority
QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we own, you can write to us the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.